Ipod touch 2g headphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by litokhmaikid, Dec 4, 2008.

1. litokhmaikid

litokhmaikid New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi, I am new here, so sorry if i ask something already answered. I want to get replacement headphones for my ipod touch ones, and i cant spend more then $25 on them. I have had skullcandy smokin' buds before, and thought that they were okay, but not amazing. I have been looking around and saw that there are better reviews for the Skullcandy Ink'd stereo one. What are your guys thoughts? Should i get that, or if you know of better ones please post the link. Thank you.
  2. rawksomesawkshawk

rawksomesawkshawk New Member

JVC Marshmallows would be a good choice if you like canal phones.
  3. maniacman54

maniacman54 New Member

the best cheap headphones ive ever experienced were the BassFreq by V-Moda. They're like $20 on amazon. Great bass. Only thing is that the cord is sometimes too short (depending where you keep your ipod). But that is a minor con.
  4. catalyst11

catalyst11 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I also own the V-Moda Bass Freq. I use them more than my Shure e2c's. I also just ordred the JBuds J2 w/their BOGO deal @ Amazon (bro and I split the deal so $12.50 each). They have better reviews than the V-Moda Bass Freq and I really like the Bass Freq so I have high hopes for JBuds.