iPod Touch 2G font problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by yrocrepooc, Feb 12, 2009.

1. yrocrepooc

yrocrepooc New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright, today I had downloaded a package from cydia, and once i clicked "reset springboard" it crashed, nothing new. however, after I got it going again, it was in safemode. it also said something about how my font is now changed. also, i have the blackberry keyboard which works fine until this happened, and now it works everywhere except inside cydia and installer. also, "beautiful cydia v2" isn't working anymore. i looked at my packages in cydia and couldn't recall anything i downloaded from today, so i assume the crash lost it. also, i started using SSH recently as well as NES emulator. i haven't done anything in SSH except the NES stuff. Whats the deal?

Oh and every time i reboot it, safe mode is enabled and a message talks about System Font 2.0 from Rip Dev comes up and just lets you click "ok"

ITS THAT DIRTY HOE NAMED KATE! Rip dev is on my ipod. i cannot get rid of it. any clue?
  2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can't discuss that here and sorry, and by the way how about you buy the apps. Do you not have $1-5 to spare? Or does your mommy not let you use her credit card.

Take the fonts out I don't know what else you can do
  3. JayK-47

JayK-47 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Omg he useth the [PIRACY]us and speaketh abouteth it hereth
  4. yrocrepooc

yrocrepooc New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ah crap. i completely forgot about that "app." really sorry. that wasn't what the point was. anyway, i don't use it. i dont like doing that kind of stuff.
  5. Pwnzorz

Pwnzorz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh god... If I had a fraction of a penny every time I heard someone say they downloaded [PIRACY]us for no reason and they don't use it I would have over 9000 iPod Touch's.