iPod Touch 2G Case and Headphones HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LDuffey4, Nov 28, 2009.

1. LDuffey4

LDuffey4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got my ipod touch awhile back and its already got some scratches on the back and the default headphones suck badly. I'm looking for a hard-shell case that is very sturdy and reliable (and an added screen protector is a plus). Also I'm looking for a really reliable pair of headphone, they don't have to be isolating or anything too special. Preferably a soft bud type and under 75-100$.

Thanks,
    Duff
  2. webmasterace

webmasterace New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmmm a hard case would be touchlite (awesome and kool looking) and headphones could be skullcandy or zagg brand headphones (skullcandy would be $30 and zagg headphones which are called z.buds are $80 with microphone and $70 without micophone)

write back to me to let me know if this was helpful plz

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

really sturdy case: Otterbox Defender (adds bulk though) $20 off of Amazon
    Speck Candyshell (inside is rubber so there are no extra scratches) $22 off of Amazon

Headphones: V-Moda vibe ii (cloth cable is pretty much indestructible) $85 off of Amazon
    Apple IEMs (positive reviews on Head-Fi–Audiophile Forum and comes w/ carrying case) $70 off of Amazon
  4. LDuffey4

LDuffey4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks guys for your inputs. I've been really looking at the speck candyshell case and the more-thing cases. as far as headphones go im still browsing, i'm really liking the vibe's but i think they're near the peak of my budget. can anyone tell me what these phones are like?
    http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX300-B-Earbuds-Black/dp/B000E6G9RI
  5. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah Speck Candyshell is the way to go! I'm going to get one for my iPod Touch, when I get one.
  6. LDuffey4

LDuffey4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hahah nice. i heard that the speck is very bulky tho.. and i was also looking at the speck fitted case. that had some nice reviews too.