iPod Touch 2G bricked? help please

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by D1sfuncti0nal, Feb 23, 2009.

1. D1sfuncti0nal

D1sfuncti0nal New Member

Hey, i recently jailbroken my ipod touch 2g using voltage. it would be charging fine and syncing properly for a week but when i went to my friends, his computer said my usb device not recognised, i put my ipod into dfu mode at my friends house to boot using the software provided in voltage but it says that my ipod is turned off or not bootable.. i realize this happens a lot and i'm not an idiot when it comes to computers, the problem is ive tried every tutorial out there and im askin you guys for help. ive tried several of the youtube remedies and all of them say that my ipod is not plugged in turned on. and yes i know how to put it into dfu mode, i had to do it to boot it several times.
  2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    please, post in the right forum
  3. D1sfuncti0nal

D1sfuncti0nal New Member

well i cant find the forum, and generally this is the closest thing to my problem, if you know where i should post, send a link.
  4. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    2nd Generation iPod Touch 2G forums
  5. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Do u no y i think everyone bricks their ipod? Because they r using sh*t programs to do it for them! They can ruin ur ipod! I had my jailbroken ipod for a month and nothing has gone wrong and i reboot manually! NO PROGRAMS TO DO IT FOR ME!
  6. StaticFX

StaticFX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    relax

the GUI's work fine if you know what you are doing and what to look for.
    Cyw00d's works EVERYTIME

why not just use your computer?