Ipod touch 2g bluetooth problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by nathanjosiah, Jun 17, 2009.

1. nathanjosiah

nathanjosiah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have installed every beta along the path of 3.0 development and every one gave me the same problem with bluetooth(even now with the official 3.0), i have a "bluesoleil" bluetooth adapter and it claims to have AD2P functionality, i have yet to see this work. However, my laptop has built in bluetooth from Broadcom and it has worked with bluetooth AD2P since beta 1. I was wondering if anybody has had success using a "bluesoleil" adapter with the ipod touch 2nd generation, with ANY of the 3.0 versions.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mikeman118

mikeman118 New Member

i think i have that same adapter, i'd like to try that on my pc instead of using the built in bluetooth on my mac. let me see.

no, I couldn't get it working either. It successfully paired with it, but didn't connect.
  3. nathanjosiah

nathanjosiah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    same thing with me, it pairs just fine, but doesn't see any services that it can use....
  4. itouchfan0552

itouchfan0552 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have the same problem with my windows vista hp pavilion. it will pair but my ipod sais "not connected"
  5. nathanjosiah

nathanjosiah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if we wait long enough, maybe apple will release a $199.95 pair of headphones designed for the ipod touch so that everybody can enjoy the new feature......