ipod touch 2.0.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by minhyxrated, Sep 6, 2008.

1. minhyxrated

minhyxrated New Member

hey im just upgraded to 2.0, and now i have the app store on the ipod.... but when i download and install the free apps... it shows on the homepage, but when i click on it, it load but then 2 sec later it goes back to the homepage screen?

edit:

nvm i found what the issue was.
  2. harbor

harbor New Member

wht u found out?, same prob here dunno wht to do.
  3. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yea same here im starting to think its the firmware so im about to downgrade to 2.0.1
  4. Johnnyx717@comcast.net

Johnnyx717@comcast.net New Member

I just recently got 2.02 also and none of my applications work. I just bought scrabble and it would load for about 2 seconds and then go back to the home screen. I then installed a few free programs just to see like the Instant Message thing and it does the exact same thing with every program. Someone help please!
  5. minhyxrated

minhyxrated New Member

well, first when i upgraded to 2.0 and saw the app store on the homepage.. i try to download it and run it but didnt work..... then i remove it from ipod, i plugged in the usb for ipod, open iTunes(make sure you have an account), went to the appstore in iTunes, downloaded it from there, then went to applications then sync the apps to ipod. then it work fine for me.. after i've done that. now im able to start download it from ipod itself and it work fine for me. hopes this work for ya.