IPOD TOUCH 1G won't go on

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by koen991, Apr 12, 2010.

1. koen991

koen991 New Member

Hey

I have a problem with my Ipod Touch 1G
    The thing is, last night I wanted to listen some music on my ipod, But it doesn't matter what button I pressed the screen kept black. This was really strange because I carged my ipod that morning.

So I connect the iPod to my computer, and my ipod shows me the apple logo, and it seems to start.
    But after about 10 seconds the screen goes back to black, and my ipod turns off.
    Then I put the ipod in DFU mode and itunes asks me if I want to restore it. During the restore the ipod has to restart But when starting up again, it only shows the apple logo again for about 10 seconds and then if turns of again, then I get a 16xx error in Itunes.

I really would not know what the problem is, I can remember that I accidentally dropped my ipod yesterday, but this was only 20-30cm above the ground.
    And this wasn't the first flight of my ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

I've already opened up my ipod to see if there is something loose. but I can't find anything strange. What do you guys think?
  2. yiday

yiday New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    try to reset the ipod.
  3. koen991

koen991 New Member

Doesn't work, I can't reset it.
  4. dragonboy11

dragonboy11 Banned

u just answered ur own question Sherlock..... your ipod must have hit a sensitive spot. thats why it isnt working.