Ipod touch 1g help!! Please!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by esch123, Oct 14, 2009.

1. esch123

esch123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    okay i have been trying to fix this for over a year now...my 1G ipod touch is jailbroken with firmware 2.0.2 i believe i can't really remember...lol...but i started having problems with it and my comp nor itunes would detect it so i went into settings on my touch and formated now all that hapens is when i try and turn it one the pineapple appears and stays on for awhile and then restarts and does the same thing over and over and when i try to put it in DFU it dosen't do anything i have tried multiple times and nothing but if i hold the butons down for longer then 10 seconds the pinnapple shows up and then when i relese the hold button and keep holding the home the NPEBEA! guy shows up and still nothing happens with itunes nor my comp...PLEASE HELP!!! I WANNA BE ABLE TO USE MY IPOD SOOOO BAD!!!
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

try to connect to another computer and restore it i guess..
  3. esch123

esch123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have tried that with 5 different computers and non of them detect it...
  4. nanou

nanou New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You are suppose to release the sleep button bfore the pinneaple appears.. than hold home for 30 sec.
  5. esch123

esch123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i just tried that quite a few times and still nothing...
  6. nanou

nanou New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what are you using do jailbreak ur ipod ... if its quick freedom try to plug ur device and open quick freedom follow the steps it will tell you if ur in DFU or not.
    I had problem putting my device on DFU too and what i did to make sure i got it right is open redsnow or quickfreedom depending on the frmw and see if they reconize it in DFU or not
  7. esch123

esch123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i originally used winpwn i believe and i downloaded redsnow and i'm downloading 2.0.2 frimware and i'm gonna see if i can get sumthing to reconize it...anything else that could help??
  8. alexmusic08

alexmusic08 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Have you tried putting it into DFU recovery mode? Then restoring it from there. I had the same problem once, it was in a constant reboot loop. I was in the same firmware as you and used the same software at the time. Now I am in 3.1.2 using blackra1n.