iPod Touch 1G blue line

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by flames, Sep 10, 2010.

1. flames

flames New Member

Hi,

Today I was using safari and it froze so I rebooted my device and when I turned it back on, I discovered that there was a small blue line near the bottom left of the screen. I didn't think much of it, but as I continued to use it the line expanded to the right until it was 1px high and stretched the whole screen and now it expanded to 1px above it as well and just reached back to the left side of the screen (so 2px high spanning the screen). I don't want to use it because I fear it's going to keep expanding until it fills the screen.

What could be wrong? The ipod obviously isn't still under warranty and it didn't get wet or anything... just happened randomly.

Thanks, aaron
  2. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Dead or frozen pixels... I had a few spots on my first iPod touch. Sometimes I smacked the back of the iPod and they went away but yeah... Pixels.. God, I have a headache....
  3. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Poking with a stick solves everything!

No seriously, go online and saerch how to remove frozen pixels, then itll probably give you a video, play the video.

If you cannot find a video, get a free flashlight app and turn on strobe for about 92 hours.