Ipod touch 16GB,gen 2, FW 2.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by sushiem, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sushiem

sushiem New Member

I wanna ask some questions
    1. I tried to sign up my account on the gmail but it shown the warning:" Cannot connect using SSL. Do you want to try setting up the account without SSL?"..What's SSL? How can I sign up gmail?
    2. I cannot transfer music from itunes(8.0) to my ipod? How can I do?
    3. After I jailbreak this, but my screen didn't show icon " installer" ? Why? How I can install some other software?
    Please...Answering me soon
    Thanks so much.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Frekkel

Frekkel New Member

You should have Cydia after the jailbreak.. if you dont u did something wrong with the jailbreak, u have to do it again.
  3. sushiem

sushiem New Member

What's cydia? This is the first time, I've used this one. I don't know how to install other softwares. What can I do?
  4. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Are you sure you jailbroke a 2nd Gen iPod?

I myself am not familiar with the 2nd Gen jailbreak, from what I've heard, its pretty manual and hands on.

However, if by chance you have a first gen instead of a 2nd gen iPod, and jailbroke it, then Cydia should already be there (you should have had the option ticked in QuickPwn). Nobody uses Installer anymore ...

Also - depending on weather you set your iPod to 'manually manage songs' or not, then transferring songs will either be a matter of dragging and dropping (manually) or syncing (automatic) your songs in iTunes to your iPod.