iPod to PC/Mac?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by ithinkdifferent, Mar 27, 2008.

1. ithinkdifferent

ithinkdifferent New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    I have access to both a Mac and PC. (Mac at Home, PC at work) ... and I got Pokemon Fire Red and Love it. But I want to use GameShark for about 10 mins and catch Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasar at the start of the game. You can only do that with either a Game Shark or Linking the Systems.

So I need to play the Game on my PC. Via an emulator. Save it. and then get the save file to Play on my iPod Touch. I use SSH and moved my sav file from my iPod to my PC and used NO$GBA and it loads the saved file. But when I do something on my PC resave and move it back to my iPod it just starts the game over asking me for my name.

Does anyone have an idea of what I should do?

Thanks for any info.

Mac perfered.
  2. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

Dec 11, 2007
    lol well i dont mess with the save files, i have windows so i am not very well known with mac.
    i know about the cheat but i am afraid i ent gonna even go into the part of using a gameshark thing even though i have used one before, dodgey enough as they are.
    i helped as much as i can but i think you need to go and PM Zod[www.zodttd.com]
    and he should have more about .sav files and the difference/complications of saving on PC and then moving it over.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    apparently you cant drag .sav files around and use it to for games that you havent played before.