iPod to iPhone help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Olehk8, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

O.K. so I started watching a tutorial on how to convert an iPod touch to an iPhone, and downloaded this one thing off of Cydia which turned the music and video apps into the iPod app. but then I watched the updated version of it and just used Transform 2.0, then later deleted the other thing off of Cydia, anyways, I got annoyed of the iPhone apps mainly only because of the Phone app because although SBSettings always showed that it took the same amount of memory, when it was off things like Sims 3 wouldn't crash but when it was, it would crash, so I took it off and found out that the iPod thing is still there! I can't figure out how to remove it, can anyone First tell me if they know the thing in Cydia that makes it so that it combines the media apps, so I can try to install and re-install it, or how I can just get it back (Without restore please!)

Also, for those of you who are wondering I did re-spring my iPod (3 times) and did re-boot it (2 times) and it's still the same, the phone, camera, and SMS apps are gone, but not the iPod app.

Please help, thanks in advance.