iPod theft.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kixphlat, Dec 28, 2008.

1. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Today at church I was at the 12:00pm Mass when I got a txt from this guy I know who also goes to the same church halfway through.

He said.
    "Hey ____(my name). How do you bypass the passcode? for the iPod touch?"

I replied.
    "You cant" (I know there is a way but since I'm in mass I couldn't be bothered telling him.

He said.
    "Can't you just unlock it with the computer?"

I replied.
    "possibly"

then he said.
    "Kay thanks"

After the mass I went to my friends and asked me that one of the kid's iPod touch went missing after he played basketball. (2g 32gb touch)

So I txted the guy again asking what kinda iPod it was. He said it was the 2g 32gb.

I didn't do anything about it cuz I don't want to get involved in this kinda sh*t.
  2. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that sucks - if the alleged thief friend of yours is a church-goer maybe you should appeal to his moral side and convince him to give the iPod back. Or, you could offer to unlock it, and then find the owner that way. It is obviously not his, and you are aware of that, so in a way you are already involved. If you help him to unlock it and let him keep it without finding the owner then you are an accessory to the crime, so beware.
  3. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I dont help thieves even though they are my friends.
    Oh btw he's not my friend. Just a guy I know.
  4. Icey37

Icey37 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Or if he didn't do it already, tell him you know how, but its too complicated to tell and take it, and say "dont look", and he will looks away then HAUL BUTT.

or just say that its my friend i know you took it and ill take legal action!
  5. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    lol us Koreans are scary. He knows a lot of the gang member guys who will gang bash you no matter how right you are.