Ipod Sync problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by FregoS, Jan 2, 2008.

1. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi!

I have a problem. And i am proud of it
    now to the real start
    I have a problem with my pc, any ipod software (Ex. itunes) won't bring up my ipod... i restored my ipod, so no music to me

If some one could f***ing help me... i have f***ing reinstalled and troubleshooted every f***ing thing that google f***ing gives me(incl. Apple TS)
    Tried it on other computers, they work, tried other usb stuff on my computer, they work. So WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH MY f***ING IPOD TOUCH!?!?!!?
    Sorry if there are 10 year old twats that find this offensing or explicit then i am sorry.
    i am just so f***ing tired with this f***ed up sh*t with my ipod touch, this has been the most unpleasant expirience in my massive mp3 player collection. Although, i gotta admit, this also has been pretty tight, until this sh*t
  2. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think that the problem is the language... *sighs*
  3. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So if i am finnish?

Please Register or Log in to view images

you a racist?
    Yeah, sorry about it, if it really bothers you i can edit it

But i just am so tired with the problem...
  4. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No wonder you are tired if you have to type all those extra f..innish words

You're probably upset, but you must realise you're not really improving your odds like that.

You could try different USB ports if you haven't already, try to avoid those on the monitor/keyboard etc. Sometimes the iPod is a little picky.

If that doesn't make it, have you really, totally uninstalled iTunes? I mean by removing the MobileDevice service and all? There's an explanation on how to do this on the Apple website (even if the title is not about your problem): http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306084
  5. rockingcricket

rockingcricket New Member

I don't think he's actually upset. Judging from his posts, it seems he's a drunk with an anger problem in one hand and an itouch waiting to be thrown at a wall in the other.
  6. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Maybe if i told my age... not actually drunk, cricket is just angry since i didn't anwser to his thread(triple post...)i have tried different ports, and shall try the link you gave, but now, i must sleep, c'ya tommorrow