iPod Stuck on Boot logo(YES I TRIED ALL THE GUIDES AND SEARCHED)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SiXAXiS, Nov 23, 2008.

1. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I just jailbroke 2.2 and i installed Winterboard, it got stuck on the "restart Springboard" part, so i forced a reboot. Now its stuck on the boot screen, i have tried all the methods on this forum, i searched, i used the info, but fail. I dont see how i can fix this without a restore.
  2. GTASA

GTASA New Member

this is happening to me right this second. im going to try to restore my ipod but first i have to ssh it so i can save some of my files onto my pc. wish me luck!
  3. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't know if this still works but find ibrikr or something like that and it will get it unstuck
  4. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Assuming that you read all the guides, I'm sure that you used the DFU restore mode?
    If you did that and failed, I'm sorry to say but you need to get that thing repaired or exchanged.
  5. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you have SSH access you can force it into Safe Mode, then reboot normally out of that.
  6. mana57

mana57 New Member

!!!

your gonna hav to restore it together with the 2.2(5G77) firmware from ipodtouched.net. to do this restore, hold shift and click restore. then try to jailbreak it again and replace the boot logo with da pineapple. thats wat i did and it worked