ipod stuck on apple logo

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by sYkk0, Jan 25, 2008.

1. sYkk0

sYkk0 New Member

my ipod is stuck at the apple logo any help plz?? been like this for more than 30 mins
  2. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    need more info. what where you doing before you tried to restart?
  3. sYkk0

sYkk0 New Member

tired to do the springboard fix on the sticky where you change the sd3file when i did so i restarted ipod and hasen't load sitll...

but my itunes picks it up and browse threw my stuff but cuteftp wont let me go on my ipod to change what i think f***ed my sh*t up
  4. MBaller20

MBaller20 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Same thing happened to me. You forgot to change the springboard file's permission to 0755.
    Hope this helped you.
  5. sYkk0

sYkk0 New Member

how did you fix it... cuz i cannot connect to my cfft to even edit it out
  6. MBaller20

MBaller20 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Well, i'm using winscp. Try re-logging in or restarting the program and see if it works.
    EDIT: did you install the bsd subsystem and openssh through installer first after the jailbreak?
  7. sYkk0

sYkk0 New Member

yea i did well im going to try to log in again
  8. sYkk0

sYkk0 New Member

i can't even get change them it don't let me i don;t know whats wrong i checked everything don't know whats happening and it still stuck on the logo
  9. MBaller20

MBaller20 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Try downloading winscp and see if it works. I really would try to help you more but it is 1:00 AM here and i need some sleep. If i were you, i would hard boot it for now (hold lock and home button until shut off) and wait until someone knows how to fix your problem or if you find out how to access your ipod so you can fix the files. I'll be back on in the morning so pm me if you still haven't solved the problem. Your last resort is a restore if all else fails.
  10. sYkk0

sYkk0 New Member

i have tried to restore it but no success can any one give me any help if not im gonna have to restart it like new plz help. i think my problem is that it dont pick up wifi..... since i check my network status and it doesnt show my ipod touch being active any last help plz?