Ipod stuck in dfu.. Can"t get out help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lavalife47, Apr 1, 2009.

1. lavalife47

lavalife47 New Member

okay imma leave this simple... i'm stuck in DFU mode and i can't get out... i used many programs like ziphone and quickpwn and idependence and iliberty... but after a while some either get an error... or don't detect my ipod in the first place... my ipod is 1g... and right now its STUCK IN DFU i can hold any combination od keys for minutes and nothing shows up on the screen, only time i see apple logo is when i try to restore it... which when itunes get to the " verify ipod restore" it just seems to stall there for eternity in which i have to force quit itunes of pull out ipod and then i'm stuck in DFU MODE again.. once again... IPOD JUST DOESN"T SEEM TO TURN ON AT ALL... any help is appriciated thank you!!!
  2. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    Are you trying to jailbreak or restore to normal firmware?

Cuz i had the same problem the first time i jailbreak - the JB firm was screwed up

Trying restoring to default firmware?
  3. flashcus

flashcus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It sounds like your trying to kick it out of dfu mode. In my experience, i can only kick it out of restore mode. It may be possible, but its best to just restore and start fresh!
  4. lavalife47

lavalife47 New Member

well all i want to do its just get the itouch back up and running ( normal way) i dont' care if its jailbroken or not at this point.. my problem is that i can't kick it out of DFU mode.. and everytime i try to restore it gets stuck at verify ipod restore.. i've tried everything.. i let it go for a whole night around 8-10 hrs and it was still stuck on " verifying ipod restore..."... and its stuck in dfu mode.. so i can't turn it on with any key combos.. becuase since i'm force quit and pulled it out while it was restoring ( it gets stuck so i had no other option) then it just slips back into DFU i dont' even know if it has a frimware to run on because it didn't get restored fully.. still stuck... HELP
  5. deeboy55

deeboy55 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    hold down home and power for 10 seconds then turn ipod on

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. lavalife47

lavalife47 New Member

thats doesn't work..
  7. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device: