iPod stuck in a looping restart springboard

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DTRocker, Mar 14, 2008.

1. DTRocker

DTRocker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    this morning I went to charge my iPod before school and I noticed my wireless was still on so I went to go turn it off in settings 1 sec later my iPod gets the springboard restart icon in the middle of my screen I go back to the unlock screen I go what the Heck try to do it again and sure enough another restart I try a different app does it on all so I turn it my iPod all the way off rebooted it up same problem again and so I tried just to charge the battery I turn off the screen and it just wakes it self up with the springboard restart. I am currently running a jb 1.1.4 8gb jb ipot via ziphone. I was having a problem the other day where my iPod was flickering when I turned it on with capture app installed got rid of the app no problems till now I don't remember but I think I have the 1.1.4 comparability patch still installed which may be the problem but I'm not sure it may be a corrupted smbprefs apps can some 1 help... I'll prob recover my iPod but atleast we will all have knowledge of this error
  2. jhloa2

jhloa2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    might be ziphone. i tried it and found so many bugs.
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah it's probably something to do with the 1.1.4 jailbreak. Lots of people have problems with jailbreaks for 1.1.3 / 1.1.4, I just stay on 1.1.1, works fine for me..
  4. DTRocker

DTRocker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i dont know maybe its ziphone but ive had it jailbroken in 1.1.4 for about a week now and the problems just started to happen...i mean i guess...im gonna try and rejailbreak later today and see if its a reaccuring problem

well ziphone 2.6 is supposed to be coming out with a iPoT compatable jailbreak some time this week or so