Ipod Stuck at Boot Logo Loop

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by hanipman, Aug 4, 2009.

1. hanipman

hanipman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There was a new update for the FiveIRows...i think...it was something with Five in the name. I installed it through Cydia, but my iPod crashed. I tried turning it off and then on, bringing me to the Boot Logo Loop.

I tried the different solutions. I already tried letting my battery die out. Didn't work. I tried to get it to DFU mode but as soon as I connected my iPod to my mac it automatically turns on again, going back to the logo loop, Eliminating my choice of restoring...Joker's guide didn't work for me either.

Anyone got any solutions or is my iPod Touch 2G officially bricked?
  2. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    DFU mode should never fail i dont think your doing it rite

Link for DFU mode
  3. pagdodd

pagdodd New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the exact same problem. I am doing everything right, or so I think, the computers see it in recovery mode. Does the update but then goes straight back to boot loop.

I tried to return it to Apple who have sent it back saying "Accidental damage or abuse found - service declined"

That'll teach me for buying a "faulty" ipod from e bay
  4. hanipman

hanipman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    O.O lols i guess my memory served me wrong. I was thinking holding the two buttons for ten seconds and then holding the power/sleep button for ten seconds was DFU mode.

Thx man i thought life was gonna be much harder....use my iPod for everything.