iPod stuck at apple logo

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tj_harris24, Apr 10, 2009.

1. tj_harris24

tj_harris24 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    [[Solved]]Before you leave a comment saying "another one" or "some gay n00b again", just go ahead and shut up.

If you really want to help me, then please do.

I just got the new redsn0w and jailbroken my iPod, okay so the thing flew by fast and was doing it's thing. Well, when it came to the screen with the apple logo, it hasn't came off. I've tried rebooting, and putting it in DFU mode and trying the jailbreak again. I know its not bricked because its not possible.

Another thing is that i had iTunes running and i was listening to a song and then i plugged my iPod in and iTunes froze. Then i would unplug it and it would start working again.

Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on?
    Thanks

EDIT: Now my iPod is at the apple screen (its not connected to computer) and it will stay there for about 5 minutes, and then it will flash and then do it again. I'm about to cry

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    this is a very common problem, so yes you should have searched there are about a million of these threads, but there are two main ways to fix it
    first, do u have openssh installed and is ssh on? if you do have it you can ssh into your ipod and delete/rename a certain file, search and you will find it
    now, if you dont have open ssh intalled or on, you can 1) rejailbreak 2) do a nor restore, search and you will find info on that too, but the nor restore would be using quickfreedom and selecting 'change boot logos'
  3. tj_harris24

tj_harris24 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Dude, your a life saver. I have no idea if it just decided to start working or what but i opened up QuickFreedom and rejailbreak and it just started working. Thanks, cause i would've never thought of bringing QuickFreedom out.
  4. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol. If one tool doesn't work, go on to the next one.