Ipod self resets when idle

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fckmayday, Aug 21, 2008.

1. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

Hello, i have got a big problem. Previously, i have been using 1.1.3 software without any serious problems. Unfortunately, now, after uprading to 2.0.2 when my ipod stays idle it self resets. The apple logo shows in a circle, once again, once again, until i hold power button. I would like to mention that when ipod is connected to charger or to computer the problem doesn't exist. Also it doesn't reset when im playing, using apps. Only when idle and when im listening to music. I have been already to apple but those idiots looked at my "highly used (many stretches etc.) ipod" and refused to help. They said that due bad technical condition they cant take it under warranty. What can I do? I downgraded back to 1.1.4 and 1.1.3, the ipod still resets. Its very, very annoying, it drains batter very quickly and i cant listen to music. Any ideas? It's very important to me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards, fck.
  2. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    so when your not using it then it goes to apple logo on screen
  3. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

if you jailbroke it with quickpwn on 2.0.2 problems are to be expected...i mean seriously. wrong offsets, invalid patches. its a kernel phail waiting to happen
  4. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

No, its not jail broken. The original stadium. 1.1.3 was jail broken, 2.0.2, not. When i leave it idle it takes something like 20 sec to give me the black screen, and after 5 sec apple logo showing again and again till I press power button as normally to turn ipod on.