iPod Ruined?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Airion, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Hey! Uhm yesterday i was trying to get into cydia and it crashed everytime i tried to open it and with some games i have on there. Everything was working fine two hours ago... Then i decided to shut it off and reboot. So today i rebooted, then the apple logo showed up, waited for 3 mins, then i saw the spinning circle thing as if it was respringing, it was going on for 5 mins. Help anyone?
  2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a feeling you downloaded crack apps, and tried to reset(not respring) springboard
  3. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

SWoD. a good DFU mode + Restore should help.
  4. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    So wat ur saying is that i have to rejailbreak again? I have no problems with that... Idc if i have to get everything back! I want my ipod back! I luv mah music and mah games! but anyways ill restore to the 2.2.1 Original FW, then ill redo the jailbreak, and then hopefully itll work... Thanks alot for ur help!

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Ok i am currently restoring... so far no errors or that... Ok its done restoring! YAY!!! ITS WORKS!!! OMG! TYSM!! I LOVE U!!

but that bad thing is that i gota rejailbreak! :O but that wont take me that long! Btw wat does SWoD mean?
    THANKS AGAIN!! Ur my god!!
    EDIT: I am gettin my backups back so i dont have to worry bout gettin my music and movies back! ^__^