iPod Restarts when in Customize

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hex7, Jun 26, 2008.

1. hex7

hex7 New Member

So I jailbroke my ipod with iLiberty, followed that guide that was on here... was called '[HOW TO] Jailbreak 1.1.4 And Perfect Your iPhone/iPod Touch!!!! - iPod touch Fans forum'. I'd like to Give Some Credit To jpga13 For Testing The Repo , did a beautiful job and thanks khaos139 for posting that 'how to'. Anyway onto my prob. I used iLiberty to jailbreak my ipod today. Got all that other stuff, downloaded Customize, and it was working fine this morning. So after a little bit I go back into Customize and every so often it'll freeze on the preview picture when I preview a theme. And most of the times it restarts or sometimes it just shuts off. Anyone have some ideas as to why, or how to fix it? Maybe just shut if off for the night?
  2. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

i had the same problem on the old customize. but the new one is fine
  3. hex7

hex7 New Member

So should I update to Customize Version 2.0.0RC1.3?? Thats what I have as in update in the Installer App. As of now I have Customize Version 2.0.0B5 & I have the Customize App Source Version 1.0. ******----The question is to update or not?? I probably just will anyway to be honest.******
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Yes, update. If you don't have FreeBoard installed, there's nothing but fixes in RC1.3