Ipod Protectors and cases

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by niko44, Feb 24, 2008.

1. niko44

niko44 New Member

So i dont have an Itouch yet but im getting one soon im just wondering whats the best screen protector out there?Im really pissy about scratches and i dont ever want to get one in my screen.Also cases but i don't care about the outside as much as the screen.
  2. grago92

grago92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    dude¡¡¡ it is almost imposibe to get an scratch on the screen. silicon cases are the best in my opinion.
  3. saysay

saysay New Member

The screen doesn't scratch easily but it does scratch. Get the power support anti-glare (the one at the apple store). It reduces glare and smudges and all that
  4. CryoSniper

CryoSniper New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    My screen protector came with my case, and the damn thing gets more scratches then the actual ipod lol.
  5. saysay

saysay New Member

a lota cases come with junk screen protectors just as an added bonus and of course it scratches easier than the glass screen.
  6. niko44

niko44 New Member

I ended up getting and invisible shield.It is unscratchable, just what i wanted.and it was only 12$ with free shipping.Sweet frigging deal.
  7. appletouch08

appletouch08 New Member

i recommend bestskinsever. There shields are just as good and cheaper than invisible shield.
  8. bodi_dillon

bodi_dillon New Member

for a screen protector i reccommend the "Blekin ClearScreen(tm) Overlays for ipod touch. there great in my oppinion cuz they last forever . . . ive had my protector on my screen for a month now and it hasnt even started to come of yet, it doesnt scratch but it can smudge if ur figer are dirty or greasy.

i still reckon there great, and u get 3 per pack