ipod 'now playing screen change'

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by spwicked, Apr 2, 2008.

1. spwicked

spwicked New Member

First of all, i'm a noob so this is proberly in the wrong section.

Basicually, if your bored of that white background whilst playing a song, its easy to change. If you have photoshop or any other program that saves files to JPEG, then all you have to do is drag your JPEG image into the empty album space for the song in iTunes (if you want your file to be on every song, you will have to drag it into everyone of your songs, which might take a while). A full size image should be 300x300 pixels, however this may be less if you don't want your top iPod bar to overlap it.

I would of showed you a image of mine, but i can't because i dunno what to do to show an image on this page

Please Register or Log in to view images

Basicually all i did was change the white background to black, and the musical note to a gradient colour blend, this goes with my theme. Its best to design your own background, as this will be a smaller file than normal album art. Mine was about 2mb per 50 songs which is good.
  2. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    um you know that's called album artwork

it's sposed to be the front cover of a cd case, lyk that

programs like fixtunes automatically get it for you (and organize your music and correct incorrect things and etc etc etc)

or you can go to itunes and right click a song -> get album artwork
  3. Far3nhe1t

Far3nhe1t New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    YEah Im pretty sure a lot of peple aalready know this
  4. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    thanks for telling me this all this time ive been doing putting the album artworks in manually this whole time lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Firespray

Firespray Banned

There's a way to apply artwork for multiple songs at once in iTunes, I just held down Shift and clicked all the songs then right clicked, clicked on Get Info and a window pops up and on the right side of it is a box you can click to browse for artwork images on your computer, just select a image and click ok and it will start applying the image.