ipod not syncing

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by xxx037, Mar 3, 2008.

1. xxx037

xxx037 New Member

hi to all! i have 8gb ipod touch, came with 1.1.3 firmware from box, upgraded to 1.1.4 using itunes and then jailbroke it using ziphone,i had to restore couple times cus kept getting stuck
    jailbreaking so i have no music then itunes kept giving error so uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version so now i have jailbroken ipod but i cant sync, whenever i connect ipod i get the:
    An ipod has benn previously synced with this computer.... i click set up as new ipod but it doesnt do anything and i dont want to restore cus it doesnt need restoring but ive clicked restore from backup and it doent do anything either. if anyone could help or point me towards a helpful post id appreciate it

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

In Itunes, did you go to "preferences", "syncing" and delete the old backup? You may want to try that. Then put your ipod into restore mode, restore to 1.1.4, set up as a new ipod with a new name.
  3. xxx037

xxx037 New Member

i didnt want to have to restore is there any other way?
  4. yur x momm

yur x momm New Member

omg im going through the same thing . i really dont want to restore because i have like tons of apps and stuff . i need help fastt . like now please !