iPod not connected

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by iRAsiann, Mar 14, 2009.

1. iRAsiann

iRAsiann New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When I go into Quickfreedom at the bottom it says "Ipod not connected" even though its connected in itunes.
  2. ChocolateCreed

ChocolateCreed Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Do you have the newest version?

You can just try putting it into DFU mode and ignoring what it says. Mine did that too. o_o Don't know if its the same with your computer though.
  3. HM82

HM82 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Quick freedom was very accrate about determining whether or not my iPod was connected. I recommend reinstalling it because you will reach a point in the program where you are going to need to put your iPod into dfu mode. If the program doesn't recognize it in dfu mode, it won't be able to continue...
  4. iRAsiann

iRAsiann New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have the latest version and I loaded it up and it doesn't recognize it in DFU mode and for the whole thing it says iPod is not connected. Im running a 64bit Vista, and at first I did it without the Windows XP SP2 Libusb than i unistalled it and ran the LibUSB file in Compatibility mode.
  5. BlackS0ull

BlackS0ull New Member

I have the same problem ...can anyone tell me how i make this work. to be connected in quickfreedom ??

thanks