iPod Not charing / restarting computer.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xLucky7, Aug 3, 2009.

1. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Whenever i connect my iPod Touch 1g to my computer, it resets my computer, or has the charing battery icon in the top right, but its been at 3% for like an hour or so. Anyway to fix this without restoring?
  2. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ok i tried shift-restoring my iPod and twice ive gotten some error, the latest one being error 2002. So now when i hold power button i get the screen where it shows the usb going to iTunes.... Wtf can i do...
  3. €p1c

€p1c New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    try using a wall charger and then resetting your ipod
  4. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    When i turn my iPod on all it does is show plugging the iPod into iTunes. nothing else... And when i start iTunes and plug it in it either doesnt show up or restarts my computer...
    And now sometimes my computer restarts when i try in log into a name...
  5. DazedUp

DazedUp New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    dfu mode then restore maybe.
  6. xLucky7

xLucky7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Cant go into DFU i dont think... as soon as i turn it on, after 2 secs of the apple logo it shoes the usb cord -> iTunes. Not to mention on my comp when i google or yahoo something, when i click on a result it opens a new tab to a random site.. so to look at the result i have to copy>paste into a new browser..

Think my computer has a virus so maybe thats the problem.... im scanning my comp in Safe Mode atm...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Any help??? Like seriously...

I dont even know if i can go into DFU mode because when i hold the power button, apple logo comes up for about 2 secs, then the USB pointing ti iTunes... thats it.. But i tried going into DFU mode, doesnt really work.... sometimes it finally connects and i try to restore i get the Error code 2002. Other times i get "Your hardware didnt install properly and might not work correctly" thing from the bottom right part of the taskbar.

And sometimes when i plug it in i get the bsod which says "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
    (link to the error message)

I didnt install any new drivers or anything... maybe like couple weeks age when my power went out and i had to restart my comp/router/printer/speakers but thats it..

Need help with this bad... been doing this for like a day or two