iPod not booting (just showing logo)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by lionstarr, Mar 29, 2009.

1. lionstarr

lionstarr New Member

Hi!
    I installed some app in Cydia, and it didn't answer to user input anymore. So I did a force reboot of my iPod and now it is just showing the boot logo and not booting anymore. Any idea what I could do?

(Apart from resetting it, I mean)

P.S. iTunes just recognized it and is re-installing all aps (?). But it still only shows the boot logo.
  2. rmc08

rmc08 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I've had so many friends with problems like this. It's part of the Mobile Watch Dog framework and it keeps rebooting it. Only way is if Wi-Fi was enabled the last time you rebooted so you can SSH. If not idk

Btw idk where the tutorial was, search up infinite boot or stuck at apple logo on google.

Btw might as well DFU restore get a fresh start. Hold home + power 10 seconds (yes, even after it turns black, hold it for 10 seconds still). Then keep holding home, once itunes opens you can let go and restore, and then jailbreak etc
  3. lionstarr

lionstarr New Member

Thanks for the info. I did the mobile watchdog thingy (not wanting to loose all my jailbroke apps) and it worked! Great, thx a million.