iPod Needs IMVU

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipodapper, Jun 19, 2010.

1. ipodapper

ipodapper New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Please some devs out there help me... the imvu comunity needs an app for the ipod, get imvu to work with you some professional devs and get permission to make an app store app, even a paid for app if thats wat imvu needs to cooperate, please, that would be the most amazing thing in the app store, there are hundereds of thousands of people that would but this, almost everyone i kno wants this. work
  2. ICanSeeClearly

ICanSeeClearly New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Flaming and/or trolling
    Isn't imvu for little 12 year olds?
  3. ipodapper

ipodapper New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    no... imvu is 18+ ... 12 year olds that use it are banned imideatly... 13+ is acceptable... but any younger is against tos... i use it to chat with my friends... its design based and chat... noone understands it till they use it... but no not many 13 year olds use it..
  4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The only way I see IMVU going to the iPhone is if IMVU creators want their game on the iPhone platform. If they don't then the next way is if the dev pays them for permission to write their game for a different platform other than the computer. It's just like the other online games like World of Warcraft and such.
  5. ipodapper

ipodapper New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    exactly... some devs hav that kind of money... just they dont see the benifit... since if they sold this app for say... 3$... it would sell as most likely a top app... it would go sky high in benifit... since almost every imvu use that ive met would love to see imvu go onto ipod platform... basicaly every imvu users dream... and on average theres 100,000 users on at all times... and theres over 10,000,000 users worldwide... so it seems like an amazeing idea...
  6. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Out of those 10,000,000 do you think they all have a iPod Touch or iPhone?
  7. ipodapper

ipodapper New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  8. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Was that statistic made up like most, or is there a source to it?

Please Register or Log in to view images

And why don't you try contacting the Developers of IMVU directly, and give them your suggestion. They would then tell you directly whether they think it is a good/bad idea, etc.
    It would be a legal issue also, if a Dev made an IMVU app without there permission.
  9. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    98% of statistics are made up on the spot.

IMVU would take a very long time to implement onto the iPod Touch. Why? How would you be able to type? How would multiple chat rooms work?
    I can see iPad working AMAZINGLY, but not iPhone and iPod Touch. iPad could actually do multiple chat rooms, bring up store and go through it while talking to friends, unlike the iPod touch. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see IMVU for everyone, but I think the iPad would only be able to run it without squinting your eyes.

EDIT: Not to mention, on the iPad, since you can use a physical keyboard, just touch the chatroom you're in and start typing.