ipod necklace case???

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by youngreese1, Dec 11, 2007.

1. youngreese1

youngreese1 New Member

hey guys im getting an ipod for xmas and i was lookin for a good case for it. i dont want it to get stolen so i figure the best thing to do was get a necklace so it would stay close to me at all times. the thing is, i cant find a case that has that loop made for necklaces. if anybody knows of one, id greatly appreciate it. thnx in advance!

P.S. im talkin about the necklaces that people have for backstage passes and stuff. not like an actual chain or sumthing like that. it has the plastic clip thing on the end of it basically. ok im done rambling.
  2. tomboy

tomboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

I think for safety it would be best if your ipod was in a pocket or something. not out in the open.

try this: get an old wallet chain or pocket watch chain (any durable chain with a good fastener at the end) and a hard or leather case that has a lanyard loop on it. put the chain on it and put it in your pocket. attach chain to your pants. if you dont want people to see the chain, attach it to the closest loop to your pocket, and make it shorter.
  4. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

who in their right mind would carry their ipod touch around their neck, this thing weighs a ton
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

aybe if theyre using the nametag webapp!
  6. youngreese1

youngreese1 New Member

well ive felt one before and its not that heavy in my opinion. my friend keeps his sidekick lx on his neck all the time. he keeps it hidden under his shirt though so that people arent just looking at it all of the time. im in high school, so i spend a lot of time sitting and standing, and i would hate for it to just slip out of my pocket. the way i see it, if i kept it around my neck i could keep it close and hidden at the same time.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

does your friend goto the chiropractor a lot?

If you really want it to be safe and sound with you, don't bring it to school, i don't know what kind of pocket you have but i'm pretty sure a normal pair of jean pockets can hold the ipod touch nice and firm, besides you can feel the weight and form of it in your pants and if it does fall out (ie you do a handstand), you will feel the missing weight and the feel in your pants
  8. itouch101

itouch101 New Member

... the ipod touch is not even heavy.. neither is a sidekick.. you have to be WEAK as hell if you can't support either of these devices..
  9. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The ipod touch is light in your hand. But it is not something you should be wearing as a necklace. That isn't comfortable at all.