iPod Nano Predictions

Discussion in 'iPod classic, nano, etc.' started by shortperson1026, Aug 30, 2010.

1. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

I still think that a VGA camera will be on the new iPod Nano. It just seems backwards to take it out.

Another thing... I don't think it will have a clip. Apple will probably leave it up to casemakers to add their own clips.

ALSO... recently Apple has been making cases for each device... I think they will make a "watch" case for this one

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Forward facing camera too. If they want FaceTime to be well recognised, why not put it on the most popular iPod?
  3. fred2028

fred2028 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's too small (even to put a still photo camera) and has no Wifi? Both (camera x2 and wifi card) will take space.
  4. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

A wifi chip wouldn't take up too much space... nor would having two VGA cameras. But the battery is what would concern me.
  5. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I would expect the camera from the previous generation to remain as well, it would be a step backwards to take it out. however I highly doubt they will add facetime or wifi to the nano considering it's marketed as a music player not a pocket computer the way the touch is. they have to draw the line somewhere.
  6. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I hope that they will stick with the current Nano design.
  7. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    me too, even though I am not going to buy one the current design is really nice.
  8. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    im not sure they will add much to the nano, I think they need to keep a bold line between the nano/classic/shuffle and the touch/iphone/ipad and adding things like facetime might over step that line, maybe they will add bluetooth for wireless headphones/speakers, I hope they dont get rid of the clickwheel, its what makes the iPod unique and creative (imo).
  9. wammybar6

wammybar6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    theres still the classic

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. ACSFernalld

ACSFernalld New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I think the tiny square device, which the cases for it had a hole for a clip, was the new iPod shuffle, not the nano. I expect the nano to either stay the same or get 2.8" touch screen like iLounge predicted.