iPod music?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Covenant550, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey my iPhone has been working perfect for awhile and now all of a sudden after i connected it to itunes it says I have no music on it? I can see its on my iphone on itunes and thru SSH and ifile on my iphone but when i go to ipod.app it says no content? How can I get it to show again? In itunes if i click on my iphone i can see th elist of songs and it says its sitll taking up all the momory
  2. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If in iTunes it shows that your music is synced remove the playlists and try adding them again or try just adding ONE song and see if the others will reappear.
  3. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Im trying not to delete all ym music off it in the first place =/ and when i try and add anything it says the ipod could not be read from or written to, etc.. so i reconnect it.
  4. milesje

milesje New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this happened to me with my iPod Touch 2G, I finially had to restore it to get it work again. Sorry man it SUCKS!
  5. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey actually I fixed it somehow. I purchased 2 songs off itunes store on my iphone then connected it to my pc and copied a video onto it, after that it worked?