iPod mucked up! Settings dont apply! Nor Themes! Nothing!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by golddiggerpro, Feb 26, 2008.

1. golddiggerpro

golddiggerpro New Member

Okay,

I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 ipod touch 16GB and has worked fine up untill 2 days ago, although i have had to restore it 2 times b4, ages ago.

Firsty, The screen is sometimes dimmed, the screen is there but very faded! Auto brightness is on, and the brightness bar if half way, i have obviously changed this but it always goes back to what it wants to! Sometimes when i turn off and on it will light up, but shortly go away again! I am really frusturated because i dont want to restore again :S i have so many good apps and i would have to add souces again and stuff like that please help!

Themes also dont apply, and because i have the app where it enables the wiggly icons, web clips and iphone apps, the popup message saying how to use it also pops up whenever i unlock my ipod.

Thirdly, when i press the sleep button, sometimes my unlock slider image is still lit up while the rest of the screen remains blank! I have returned the slider image to the default but it still stays the same.

Fourthly, I have installed the ipod apps (joins videos and music togther) so when i wake up my ipod the only app in the dock is photos, which presumably means it is trying to put the default apps in the dock, as i have removes the ipod store app.

Please, please, please help me!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

no idea what is happening.

If it helps;
    -iPod can still connect to PC
    -BSD Subsystem insalled and jiggy runtime was but now isn'nt
    -No other important system changing apps - oh! boss prefs and command line thingy (Installed by mistake)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    PLEASE DONT MAKE ME RESTORE!

With love and begging,

Joshua

The loving n00b!

2. tootricky

tootricky New Member

You've got a soft upgraded 1.1.3 ipod... its bound to be twitchy.
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Done the JB many times with about every method and haven't seen this one yet. Doesn't sound good but maybe one of the experts has a clue.