ipod loading trouble

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Chrisschulz, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok noooob question. please dont yell at me!! (if your gonna flame, at least make sure its funny)
    ok so 2 days ago I jailbroke my 2g using cyw00ds jb tool. now i have had to plug it in once to reboot it, and everything worked fine using the 1clickbooter. so i go to reboot it today with the 1clickbooter, and everything goes fine, goes into dfu fine, booter enters the codes right, it starts booting, i get the apple logo, and it stops at the apple logo and stays at the apple logo for 5-10 minutes, while beeping every 20 seconds. dont get this confused with the "spinning wheel of death" when its stuck on the apple logo, itunes recognizes it as chris' ipod(mine) and backs it up and all fine, but it just stays at the apple logo. then eventually it flashes white once and turns off. i have tried 3 different times. should i restore to a non jb 2.2.1 fw adn do the jb over again? any help is appreciated.
  2. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Try it again with the perfect timing

If you still getting that error

Try a different boot tools

Remember, do not give up
  3. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im definatly in dfu mode, itunes recognizes it as an ipod in recovery mode, and i just ran the jb again and succesfully uploaded the jailbroken fw, trying to get it back into dfu now
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok i got it back into dfu, re-jailbroke it, using cywoods tool again, and used the 1clickboot and it finally worked. chris is happy again!!!! ^^
    thanks for the help ruam. i gotta redownload all my themes and everything now, but at least i got me ipod back up and running.