Ipod loading fails...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Skyxcube, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Skyxcube

Skyxcube New Member

Yop, j'ai appliqué le guide pour jailbreacker mon iPod Touch 16Go (le topic nommé "iPod Touch Jailbreak, SSH, SFTP and Applications Guide!!") mais au premier reboot mon iPod refuse de démarrer et je me retrouve avec le logo d'Apple, sans possibilité de redemarrer ou autre, je suis coincé...

Aidez moi s'il vous plait!

Yop, I applied the guide to jailbreak my iPod Touch 16Go (the thead named "iPod Touch Jailbreak, SSH, SFTP and Applications Guide!!"), but after the first reboot, my iPod doesn't want to boot, and I can see the Apple logo, without any way to reboot or another thing...

Please help me!
  2. ipodlantan

ipodlantan New Member

Me too! I already posted on the jailbreak thread...
  3. Skyxcube

Skyxcube New Member

And somebody answered?
  4. ipodlantan

ipodlantan New Member

Just one person, asked if I checked the size of the new rdisk0s1 file. I did, and it was the same size. Something went wrong during transfer I think I got a message saying it was unable to close the file.
  5. picaso

picaso New Member

The ssh part takes a while, if you have waited too long, try rebooting, and rebooting, if it doesn't help, do the reset and start all over again, it a pain yea... but IPOD doesn't brick, so you are cool
  6. Skyxcube

Skyxcube New Member

We can continue that discussion on " iPod Touch Jailbreak, SSH, SFTP and Applications Guide!!" please?
  7. ipodlantan

ipodlantan New Member

I am not at the ssh part yet, I just replaced rdisk0s1. Apparently several people are having the same problem. I hope I am not the first one to find out that the ipod does brick...
    It just doesn't want to reboot.