Ipod keeps locking up when I use any combo of BossPrefs Winterboard and Categories

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by gohanick, Jan 15, 2009.

1. gohanick

gohanick New Member

If I try to put winterboard in a categories app folder, the ipod locks up and I have to restore.

If I use Boss Prefs to hide winterboard it also locks up and I have to restore.

All I'm trying to do is use the categories app to create 3 folders for my dock and have a wallpaper showing. I want a clean springboard if you will but everything I do ends up causing me to restore and it's really frustrating. What should I do/ need to know?
  2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My WinterBoard is hidden and I have no problems. Try reinstalling WinterBoard or using SBSettings instead of BossPrefs.
  3. gohanick

gohanick New Member

what exactly happens is I will either put winterboard in a folder with my categories app or when I hide it with Boss prefs and then close the application. When the app is closing or the springboard is refreshing, the loading circle just keep going (keeps popping up over itself) and eventually i will just have to turn it off. When I turn it back on, the apple logo hangs and then it just continues doing the circle load. It's pissing me off because I can't really customize anything. Any suggestions on how to prevent or bypass this load when it happens?
  4. Skyy

Skyy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have exact the same problem gohanick. Restored two times already due to this.... my iPod is 1stGen v2.2. I only want a clean Springboard......

Please Register or Log in to view images