iPod keeps freezing after restoring after Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MizterAitcheson, Mar 20, 2008.

1. MizterAitcheson

MizterAitcheson New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So I tried to jailbreak 1.1.3 using the hard jailbreak + iPhone Apps from the infamous ipodtouchmaster. It kept making my installer freeze and other apps started to slow down dramtically. I then tried the 1.1.4 hard jailbreak using his method and the same thing happened. But when I went to the installer there was absolutely no sources and nothing to install. I got fed up and resotred and updated back to factory 1.1.4 through iTunes. Now it keeps freezing when I try to type on the keyboard in any factory apps

What is going on?

Any advice?
  2. full1

full1 New Member

I believe its a problem with your touch not anything dealing with jailbreak because after you restored everything should have been gone..

Just a thought but I suggest you downgrade to a lower firmware, and upgrade back then try jailbreaking again.....
  3. Gus Bus

Gus Bus New Member

Help Me

ive been having the same problem. everytime i open a keyboard it freezes within seconds. i have to restart everytime. is there anything i can do without restoring it. please help
  4. jamesfoley

jamesfoley New Member

Well I use to have the problem. You will have to restore your ipod on itunes. Then try reloading the jailbreak software on your ipod. If it is slow again then your ipod doesn't work with the software and you should stop trying to put it on.