iPod is spazzing out.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Ex-Touch, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

I plugged my iPod into my computer this morning, and it started to do the Charge sound over and over, and the battery kept going away. It's like the computer was refusing and then my iPod forced it to accept, and vice versa over and over. I have an 8GB Jailbroken on 2.1. This hasn't happened before. It was working fine last night.
  2. royboy303

royboy303 New Member

hmm... Very wierd.. Try restarting your computer and changing usb ports.
    Maybe the connection was not secure enough
  3. bulungula

bulungula New Member

use a usb-port of the computer, not a hub or sth.
  4. royboy303

royboy303 New Member

Yea Also if it doesnt work plug your ipod usb cable to the back of your computer.
    It might be a low power problem
  5. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

It might be. The top USB port on the front of my computer is the working one and the one of the bottom is loose somehow because the iPod always disconnects itself if I touch the cable. I was sure it was in the top one. But, I don't see how it could've been a power problem. I was only on the computer for about 5 minutes. And, no one was on before me in a time lapse of 5 hours.
  6. diegohuyke

diegohuyke New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Probably there's something wrong with the female USB, try connecting another device ( for example, a camera ) to your computer.
  7. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

I have. My headset works perfectly. (Logitech USB Headset) My camera works excellent transferring videos/images, and my flash drive works.
  8. hexsneaker

hexsneaker New Member

when this happen again go device manager and look on your apple usb drive update it. this will refresh your usb drive try it.

hope it works