ipod is incredibily laggy

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by edisonho1990, Nov 8, 2007.

1. edisonho1990

edisonho1990 New Member

as my title says, my ipod is INCREDIBLY laggy, i'm not sure why, but i've installed ALOT of third party apps almost 3 and a bit sides on the springboard. for example the lagginess is like when i slide to unlike, i slide my fingers bu the slider does not move but then in about second latter the page is unlocked, and also my nes simultar worked fine until i installed many more 3rd party apps and then when i open it and touch the buttons nothing happens :S

anyone got any suggestions? thanks
  2. Kasaki

Kasaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hold home button down for like 6 second when closing an applicatiion to completely close it
  3. Godspear

Godspear New Member

Yeah. I was getting the same problems and safari kept playing up and quitting on me. Just did a restore and jailbroke it again. It has improved tremendously so far, but I'm still not done adding apps etc. Ill keep you posted on how it works out. Although in the short term i think that having so many apps might slow you down as the iPodT is going to have to keep all them ready.

TTYL,

xx

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

That;s most likely because a lot (all?) of your apps are running in the background. Simply reboot your iPod and the problem should go away. And for future reference, it is good to turn your iPod off and on every now and then.