iPod in endless cycle of doom.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Omer, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Omer

Omer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The ipod is actually just starting up, getting to apple logo, stays like that for a bit, then reboots, i can't even restore, any solution?
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    get the ipod into force restore mode. (hold the power and home buttons together until it shuts off) and keep holding them until you see the apple logo. if the apple logo doesnt come up. let go of the buttons. hit the power button until you DO see the apple logo, and then really quick let go of the power button and start holding the home button. once you get it into force restore mode, get the 1.1.2 jailbreak files. open up Jailbreak.jar, plug your ipod in to your computer, and hit "Boot from Recovery". it should restart your ipod and it SHOULD work... if it doesnt, you might have to actually restore
  3. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Have you tried putting it in DFU Mode?
  4. h4xor

h4xor New Member

or do a solution i always think works, run it out of battery (untill it wont even show the low batt symbol, it just wont turn on) and then plug it in. after, let it sit for 20 minutes and make sure the first thing you open is "settings." Works everytime.
  5. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i had that same endless reboot cycle, keep trying to put ur ipod to restore mode, oh and running the ipod out of battery will still have the same problem because the firmware is the problem not the battery.
  6. Omer

Omer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    you think?