Ipod icons - Replacement

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Geminibabygirl, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Geminibabygirl

Geminibabygirl New Member

Hello experts,

May I ask you the location of all these icons files (icon.png) so that I could amend their display:

- Video?
    - Photos? (Mobile Slide Show - there are 2 icons files and not sure which one on summerboard?)

I have successfully amend ALL the other app except the above ones. Thanks for advice : )
  2. lucass

lucass New Member

for photos its icon-photos just name your icon that and throw it in the file

the video is in mobile music player and it is called icon-videoplayer
  3. jimmylvo

jimmylvo New Member

if u got the theme tools - SummerBoard, itz quite easy for u to change the icons..
    just las lucass said, throw ur own icons into the theme icon folder:
    /private/var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/xxxx

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Geminibabygirl

Hi all,
    Thanks for reply. But the fact is I have stupidly amended some icons via locating their folders and then amended them individually of their icon.png. So, what's left is just these two icons as mentioned above. To save me time from uploading again the rest of others, I could just do this two only. So, may I know the location of 'PHOTO'?

Next time, I will definitely pay frequent visits to this forum so that I could find more simplest / quickest way to do things : )
  5. Geminibabygirl

Hi experts, any idea? thanks