iPod icon's gone!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Krazyfreak, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Krazyfreak

Krazyfreak New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi, first of all, I already looked at a lot of the others icon's missing thread and I didn't find a response to my problem, so here I am now!

I don't know what happened, but my iPod icon is gone! (I'm on an Ipod touch if it make a difference) so I can't open my music anymore. I'm not sure but I think it happened after I installed Categories, tryed to put some folder and deleting them afterward cause I didn't liked it that much but there's only the iPod icon that's went missing, all the others one are still there. I installed Poof to verify if the icon's still there and it's not hidden.

The image for it tho was a black interrogation point so I went in the ipod trough SSH and checked the folder, there wasn't any icon.png so I added one and now it's the same as dTunes cause I can't find the old one lol but anyway, even with an image the icon still doesn't show on the iPod.

I found a way to get it by creating a folder with Categories and putting the iPod icon in it, then putting the folder on my bar in the bottom (where there is 4 apps that show on each page) and when I open the folder I can see the icon (no freaking idea why) but I would like to have it right in the bar insted of a folder.

So anyone know a way to reset the icon without restoring the whole thing? or is there a way to make the iPod icon re-appering at all lol?

Thank you a lot,
    Jonathan
  2. Uchiha1911

Uchiha1911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Smart ass! I have no idea how to get your Music icon back, but you can double-click the home button to pop up your Music (you can change this in the Settings of your iPod).
  3. Krazyfreak

Krazyfreak New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ooooo, nice!!! Thank you, didn't knew that!!
    Well for the moment my problem is semi-resolved, but if someone got any idea on what I could try or what apps I could use to get it back, let me know it!
    Thank you again Uchiha1911