ipod headphonejack problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by b00, Mar 9, 2009.

1. b00

b00 New Member

So recently my left headphone has been dying and my right headphone stayed alright. However, if I moved the cord around (at the tip of the headphone jack) my left headphone will revive. Then, I was testing out my friend's headphones when his left headphone was dead, but after he put it in his ipod, works perfectly fine. Is this the ipod's fault? I can get this replaced right. My warranty is still going (till november) How long will it take to fix this? Can I fix this on my own? What is going on?

thank you for the help
  2. rb26dett

rb26dett New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you may have bent the inside of the jack in you ipod ... try differnt headphones in your ipod to see if it keeps happening
  3. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    If you take it to a apple store they will replace it on the spot but if you send it to apple it can take a at least a week or two to get it back.
  4. b00

b00 New Member

Then, I was testing out my friend's headphones when his left headphone was dead, but after he put it in his ipod, works perfectly fine.

=/ so ya

k ill see what i can do. (even if i bought it at best buy they will replace it?)
  5. rb26dett

rb26dett New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if its been less than a year they should