Ipod Frozen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XxSupahxX, Oct 27, 2007.

1. XxSupahxX

XxSupahxX New Member

Kay, heres the story ...
    I jailbreaked my ipod and it all turned out fine, until i decided to add some apps in. I installed 4 apps (BSD Subsystem V1.5, Installer v3.0b4, Launcher v0.2, Mobile Terminal vsvn113) and restarted my ipod. The bottom navigation bar with the music and such suddenly poofed up at the top. I decided to uninstall some apps and after uninstalling some my ipod automatically rebooted becuase i exited the installer. It was stuck for about 10 minutes with the screen blacked out behind a white circle that spun (loading, my guess) and now after i forced restart my ipod (holding the power and home button for like 5 seconds) it can't even be started into the main menu and is stuck completley at the apple sign...

BTW: I did search up similar situations on the search, but unfortuantly i couldn't really sum up all of that in the search bar...
  2. ricecook

ricecook New Member

INSTALL SUMMER BOARD FIRST...

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. XxSupahxX

XxSupahxX New Member

I already installed summerboard.. it came with the touchfree install >.> I followed everything on the touchfree tutorial.....
  4. ricecook

ricecook New Member

REBOOT it after that...turn it off then back on make sure uoy see the red slide bar ..
  5. XxSupahxX

XxSupahxX New Member

lol i force restarted it and it now won't even load into the main menu. its just stuck with a black screen and a apple sign.
  6. ricecook

ricecook New Member

now you have have to re-do it all over...

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. XxSupahxX

XxSupahxX New Member

argh. is there anyway to get my music and videos off my touch to my computer.. I don't have some videos and music saved
  8. ricecook

ricecook New Member

nope should of made a back up....thats the number one rule when you do this kinds of things...
  9. jord

jord New Member

force restore and begin again .. that's your only option
  10. XxSupahxX

XxSupahxX New Member

kay i did that, works A-Okay now =P but problem is i lost all my music and videos, biggest concern now cuz i gotta somehow poof em all up again