ipod freezes in 2nd screen after installing any new app

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by superrama, Apr 4, 2008.

1. superrama

superrama New Member

hi guy lately my iphone has been acting up, after installing a new app i get a spining wheel then it goes to srpingboard, everything normal so far and in springboard i can swip pages and open anything up, but after open anything the 2nd page to load will freeze and i cant touch the phone anywhere, but i can hit home and the still be able to to take anythign in springboard.

the only solution i have to restart the phone numberous times till it works again, but once its working everything works fine all apps work, its only till i install something new itll do it again

i am unsure if its a certain program that causing this or if its something else, i am reaching the 200 apps (im curently at 180 apps) so it might be that i unno.

anyone wanna chime on any idea why it do that that.

ps im on 1,1,1 and i already did the partiton swap, so i still have space (its not a space problem) i think its an app that conflicting with newly installed apps
  2. superrama

superrama New Member

help me bump
  3. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

restore
    or whenever your ipod is normal, install the app called killBoard
    if your problem happens again, press the killBoard app and your ipod resprings.
    its better than keep turning it off and on, respring sometimes get it fixed (not permanently)