Ipod Elite Team, Thanks for all your hard work

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Loudmouth2332, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey Ipodtouchmaster05, Ipodtouchhacker and Chris

You guys worked you butts off and were there just about every step of the way (minus sleeping) to answer questions and help us out.

You method might not have been perfect but damn it, I appreciated your work. So I am here to say a big THANK YOU. I for one am running a JB 1.1.3 solely because of what you guys did. This new method may have come along now but still. Thanks guys. Anyone else who used this or can at least appreciate the hard work these guys put in, please join me in thanking them.

On a related note, I don't think this should stop you guys from getting that cleaner up and running for those of us who did you your method sucessfully

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    havent actually yet done any of the 1.1.3 JBs but i appreciate the effors of this team, Skylar and all the others who put in heaps of time to help us all out. And of course to the Dev Team for the JB in the first pace
  3. Nath4n

Nath4n New Member

Yep cheers guys - effort much appreciated

4. bindle

bindle Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    their jailbreak tut is the one i'm running. the first and only attempt at a 1.1.3 jailbreak i've made...and i've had no problems with it. all we need's the cleanup and i'm good to go. great job guys (everyone).
  5. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    were not given up u guys have persuaded us to try again we have some crazy idea and it should b out in 24 hours

were goin to hook u up thx again. -iPod Elite Team-
  6. tipii

tipii New Member

owww ahhhh some "crazy ideas". haha great work guys. im using ur jailbreak with no problem.love it
  7. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I will love you guys even more once u get that cleaner up and running. and thats saying a lot

8. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    really thanks you guys. We didn't know we actually had this much support. We hope to have a new version out in 24 hours but we cannot garuntee it. You know how this stuff goes. We want it to work 100%. I'm making a poll 4 people to vote on for curiosity's sake to see how many people really want us to continue our work here. Look in the 1.1.3 section in a minute for it. Thanks!
  9. tipii

tipii New Member

ok chris you guys freaking worked round the clock for this and jumped the gun a lil to early. mistakes happen. just cuz arix and ben came out with that mobile thing. ive tried both urs installed in 16 min for me. im at 30 min for his. so urs is better atm
  10. lalaw

lalaw New Member

Yeah, cheers guys. Great work. I like how you can watch progress a bit on the iJailBreaks installer, but overall, I think you guys did a better job. I'm prepping a clean 1.1.2 JB, and eagerly awaiting what you guys come up with.