Ipod does not show ALBUM ARTWORK

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by the1one, Nov 9, 2008.

1. the1one

the1one New Member

So I got an ipod touch 2nd gen 16 gig for my birthday and i put all my songs on it with album artwork. Everything worked fine for two day but now the album artwork somehow deleted itself and some are even black?

Any ideal what is wrong.

Thanks,
  2. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

Delete all the music, and resync it.
  3. the1one

the1one New Member

Thank tried it but did not seem to work
  4. XTerryX

XTerryX New Member

What I do is before manually putting the songs in ipod, i put them in itune library first and select all the songs in the album, right click and info then put the album art in the square. Then now, u will notice that each song in that album will have the album art. The last thing is just putting them to the ipod. Is that clear? If it's not, i can explain carefully again.
  5. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. gypsyrat

gypsyrat New Member

Are You Using Itunes? If So...

Add a file to your Itunes Library.
    Right Click on the file and select GET NFO
    Select INFO TAB at the top
    Make sure NAME ARTIST and ALBUM are filled in
    The Select the ARTWORK TAB
    Click ADD
    Locate your artwork file you have saved for your album. (Itunes doesnt have alot of music artwork for old songs so I just download mine.)
    Then click ADD (your artwork should show up in the bottom left corner.)
    Then Click OK

You should now be able to see it after you sync on your Itouch.

I dont use Itunes but MP3Tag. Its just a better editor I think. Also if you want to add more than one song to an album then type in The Best of (artist name) in the Album space. It will then find all the songs by that artist and put it there. If you only have a single rip then type in the song name + single. That way you know its not a full album. Make sure you type your artist and album names the same everytime. If you type in The "best of" and the artist is the same for several other songs Itunes just locates the first song of that artist and shows that artwork. You cant have duplicate names in the itunes album blank or itunes wont show it if the artist are differant.

Hope this helps.

P.s. In coverflow mode for music that contains a full album or several songs of an artist just touch the artwork and you will see all the songs for that artist if you typed your album text in exact.
  7. Hannahthespanna

Hannahthespanna New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've had this problem a number of times with certain pictures... all I did was find an alternative picture, or the same picture from another website etc... then just add that one instead. Worked ok for me after that.
  8. dixon121

dixon121 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    okay i know some people wont like this bt i had this problem, jailbroke it using black r1ain and its perfact now with all the music album art

Please Register or Log in to view images

hope it works