Ipod does not respond at all....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cube89, Nov 12, 2007.

1. cube89

cube89 New Member

I just uninstalled some programs i didnt need any more and by mistake i uninstalled a program where it says in the description something like the program you need for all apps on your ipod.... by mistake i uninstalled this sh*t, when i closed the installer the ipod did not respond any more i turned it off by pressing the sleep and the home button at the same time for several seconds and now it does not start any more i just get the startup apple nothing else, i tried to restore to defaults via itunes but it is not responding either, but i do have access via the wifi via winscp

could somebody please help me!!!
  2. Carbonide

Carbonide New Member

I'm having the exact same problem: the installer crashed, so I did a reboot and now my iPod hangs at the Apple screen.

I never had any problems before and had a ton of software installed. Would be nice not having to redo all that again.

Sorry for not being more helpful.
  3. cube89

cube89 New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

at least i am not the only one!!!
  4. cube89

cube89 New Member

okay for me it worked now.... i kept on trying again and again and at once it worked the standard restore way
  5. mseeley99

mseeley99 New Member

keep trying

thats the best thing to do....just reboot the machine you have itunes on and keep trying to do a restore....there is no way around the restore....it may take you 10 times to get it to restore, but it will....be patient...I have been there...I feel your pain