iPod dilemma!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Wyatt2987, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My birthday is today and I am getting money. And I have a dilemma. I want an xbox 360. But my parents won't get it for me, I have to get enough money. But then I want iTunes cards for firmware 2.0 and appstore and I want mirrored film, decalgirl, and a clear screen protector to put over the mirrored one. So... Do I buy the 360 or iPod stuff?
  2. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

go with 360, its a great system
  3. x6blues

x6blues New Member

I'd say go for the iPod accessories.

Even though you have money for the 360, you'd need a $100 wireless adapter, controller rechargeable packs (or just use the regular batteries), and games which will cost $70 each.

Unless your parents are willing to pay you won't have enough.
  4. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    It really depends on what you want more, in reality.
    If you really want the 360, you won't have enough, as x6blues said, but maybe you could put the birthday money towards it.

Do you know how much money you are getting, and or will have availible to spend after tomorrow?
  5. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Good point. I was thinking about just buying gamecube games for my wii anywayz because they are only $10. And my friends got an xbox so I can play theirs when I go over their. And I'll probably wait to buy any iTunes gift cards because I'm suppose to be getting paid $100 to help my sister move in on thursday. But idk exactly how much I'm getting
  6. l ajax0539 l

l ajax0539 l New Member

Here think about it this way

you could get the ipod stuff enjoy that for a little while but then you get bored with it and then you will have to go out and buy new stuff.
    OR
    you could go with the 360 buy xbox live get a few games if you have enough and have the ability to play with your friends and continue to get enjoyment with it

I hope this helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Games are $59.99 and special edition ones are $69.99
  7. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I went with the iPod accesories. I already bought a decalgirl and mirrored screen protector. Now I've got $100 left (more to come) and I still need to get an iTunes gift card. I might get that last to make sure I'm not devoting the rest of my money to that other than any other thing I want. I'll probably end up buying a $50 gift card.